Do Levothyroxine, calcium supplement ,magnesium supplement and Celexa cause dizziness?

I have just started taking Natural D-Hist for bad allergies today; and this afternoon I started to feel light headed, could this be from taking Levothyroxine, Calcium, Magnesium and Celexa? Its my first day trying this and its making me a little concerned
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Your symptoms seem to be related to Levothyroxine side effects.
If the symptoms continue I suggest you to consult your doctor about the dose,the timing or consider of taking an alternative medicine.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.