Owl Image

Do I need to use any creams or surgery for scar occurred by stitches on my forehead ?

Hello, I got a scar occurred by stitches on my forehead since my 5 years old . It like 5mm long but the problem its that is not a flat scar, Its a bit deep and i wonder if that happened due to bad stitches or bad removal of them and how i can improve it make it less noticeable ? Do i have to use any creams or something like that ? Or a surgery is the best solution ? Please advice me what it would be better for me because its so annoying to have a scar on your forehead ;/ Thank you in advance
Fri, 13 May 2011