Do I need any other tests after PEP to ensure that I am not infected ?

I started taking PEP after a guy with semen on his hands touched my vagina and before I finished my PEP course the same guy s semen I think touched my vagina and so I started taking PEP again.Third time I met this guy the same thing that happened the first time happened,I m not sure but I think he touched my vagina with sperm and I took PEP for the third time.I ve never had sexual contact with this guy and I took the treatment for three months because I m so paranoid.I didn t explain my situation clearly to the docs. who described the treatments for me.I just told him that I ve come in contact with semen.I got tested 6 weeks later after my last exposure and it came out negative.I know that PEP may slow down the formation of antibodies. do I need further tests? please help
Thu, 26 Jan 2012