Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Do I have yeast infection ?

I've been having issues with what I thought was a yeast infection for the last 4 months. I have had over a yeast infection before, and when the symptoms of a yeast infection presented 4 months ago I used OTC medications to treat it. Since then I will sporadically get flesh colored cuts around my vulva that sting when they are touched. In the last week I have had a light yellowish discharge as well. What could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  423
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Why dont you go visit your gyne, get these examined to confirm that they are not serious and also take prescription meducartions to eradicate th einfection if it is due to yeast or and bacteria. Taking the smear of the discharge also will help to identify the organism.

Answered: Sun, 21 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor