Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Do I have uterine tuberculosis and how can I treat it ?

hi.i am 31 yrs old women married for 1.5 years and i dnt have any kid.i m 5.2 inches and weight is 39 kg. i had pain in my lowe abdomen for 1 years i consulted doctor .i i m have gone through endometric biopsy in may according to which i have Proliferative phase with mild lymphoplasmacytic infiltration.secondly in molecular biology result for mycobacterium genus was detected. do these says that i have uterus tb.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, as per your report you have been suffering from uterine tuberculosis. you should take course of TB for 9month. do not worry it is curable. it can be cure after complete course. common complication of it is infertility. so after treatment you should get USG for follicular study.
Dr aseem
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor