Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Do I have ovarian cancer or polysystic ovaries ?

I have been having alot of pain in my lower tummy. when my partner and i have sex it hurts me inside. i have only had 4 periods sinse november 2008 and i am getting worried as my partner and i are trying for a baby. does any1 have any suggestions to wat it might be.
Sat, 28 Nov 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

HEY IAM RECENTLY married even i have a problem, whiledoing sex it pain inside alot and the lower part of my tummy ths a normal pain..but i love to hav sex..plz asssit there anythng inside the  vagina like some part of skin which cause pain..plz assist me

  Anonymous's Response

The pain during sex may also be due to some infections. You need to see a gynecologist and get examined to know what is the problem.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor