Do I have ovarian cancer or polysystic ovaries ?

I have been having alot of pain in my lower tummy. when my partner and i have sex it hurts me inside. i have only had 4 periods sinse november 2008 and i am getting worried as my partner and i are trying for a baby. does any1 have any suggestions to wat it might be.
Sat, 28 Nov 2009
's  Response

HEY IAM RECENTLY married even i have a problem, whiledoing sex it pain inside alot and the lower part of my tummy too.is ths a normal pain..but i love to hav sex..plz asssit me.is there anythng inside the  vagina like some part of skin which cause pain..plz assist me

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

The pain during sex may also be due to some infections. You need to see a gynecologist and get examined to know what is the problem.