Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Do I have anything wrong with my heart ?

For a while now, and I ve never gotten this checked out before, my heart does this thing where it speeds up slightly I guess. But it feels like its skipping beats (Yes I know that s impossible because Id be a walking heart attack ) but it s not painful it s just uncomfortable. But I know its abnormal. I just don t know if I have a heart murmur or what? I can t explain what it is or what happens I just know its uncomfortable and I just try not to move when it happens so it ll pass. Any suggestions as to what this could possibly be? I m dying? You re original.
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
go and get your heart checked by a cardiologist.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor