Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Do I have an urinary infection?

Hi, I am not sure whether I have urinary infection. I am aged 42, 5ft 6 and wt 65kg. I have been having some pains in the groin area and sometimes when I pee it takes a few minutes to start and is often interuppted. Also sometimes I get a tingling feeling with only a few droplets coming out. Your advise pl
Asked On : Fri, 19 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  362
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response

hi, symptoms of uti

  • Fever (Often, the temperature is very high.)
  • Chills
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Costovertebral angle (CVA) or flank pain

your symptoms could be urinary infetion, urinary stones or bph

Answered: Sat, 3 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor