Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Do I have a psychological problem ? Which psychiatrist or behavioral therapist can help me in my case ?

I am a 27 year-old female. I used to poop or pee in home-made diapers for both fun and curosity when I was a teen, but I quit it many years ago because I thought it was a messy as well as morally bad behavior. After that, I occasionally dreamed of this act suffering all the time I was asleep. My problem is that the rate of these dreams has noticeably increased within last 2 years. In addition, I have found that I have a great desire to watch videos on the internet in which people are peeing or pooping in their pants or diapers. This stimulates me to the extent that I want to piss myself and I struggle a lot to control my urine. Since I haven t had any sexual experience, I can t realize whether this is sexual or fun or an addiction. 1) Would you please tell me how to recognize the type of my behavior among the three afformentioned ones, i.e. sexual, fun, addiction? Am I an AB or a DL or none? 2) Is this a psychologic problem? How can I cure it anyway? 3) Does this have anything to do with my desire to act like boys when I was a child and a teenage and I still lack some of female skills such as behaving seducingly?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You probably have a prediliction to an unnatural sexual fantasy. It could be related to the terms Watersports and Skat. Not that I am hinting on this but psychological influences are implicated in such situations. There are a few articles based on the Freud's theories of the infantile mind, which may interest you. Have a read when you like, just for interest. Nothing to be worried about unless these thoughts trouble you. Nothing to worry about your 'seduction' skills, as and when you enter a relationship it should manifest appropriately. Every person is different and not all need to come across as seductively female. You may speak to a Psychiatrist on this regard to help you with coping with the situation and also engaging you in tried and tested behavior therapies which will definitely improve the situation.
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor