Do I have Depression ?

Recently ive been really stressed about my current relationship with my parents, friends, boyfriend, and school ecspecially. I currently look to smoking as a solution/ stress reliever. I used to self harm, but have finally looked at the outlook it had on myself and my family so i stopped. I always feel down and think low about myself, I dont have many real friends anymore. My relationship with my family isnt how it used to be, I feel like i cant tell them anything anymore, without them yelling and only seeing the negitives in all situations. I have gotton to the point where i dont want to be around them anymore because it just leads to more arguments. I just hate feeling down all the time, do you think these are some possibilitys of developing depression ? or do I have it? :/
Tue, 27 Oct 2009
's  Response

You already seem to have it. You need a counselling and treatment. Also your parents will need counselling to be able to support you to get out of this. Plaese dont delay anymore. Be positive, start treatment. You will be fine definitely.