Do I get any disease If masturbated without washing first ?

Do I get any disease because I masturbated without washing first? I usually masturbate without washing. Is this wrong? Will I get any disease?
Tue, 17 May 2011
Hi
Masturbation doesnt cause any disease.Unless you use any objects that may be infected.There is no issue of right or wrong either with masturbation.Its purely a personal choice.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
No need to worry you will not get any disease if you mastrubate without washing but as a part of personal hygiene it is important that you wash after mastrubating and washing even before will not make any difference;it is your choice.
Thanks