Do Depakote, Buspar, Lorazepam, Citalopram or Phentermine cause excessive hunger?

Hi I have Bi Polar disorder and have been on meds for about 15 years. I was on Lithium for awhile but cannot take it anymore because it 2as affecting my kidneys. I have gained 50 lbs in the last 5 years. These are the meds I m on Seroquel which I ve been on for years , Depakote 1500 mgs which i think is the culprit , Buspar , lorazapam 1 mg , Citalopram , so now I ve started on Phentermine just a half a pill 37 mg. Do you have any idea which pill is causing me insatiable hunger after i take it. I never had any problems with Seroquel before and i was up to 800 mgs at one time. I now only 5ake 200
Fri, 14 Sep 2018

It is not the medicine that is causing the symptoms you are experiencing. But it is the illness itself that may be the causing of this, try to come out condition of bipolar it is not hard to do this you can do this try it, control your thought be practical and positive, cut down the medicine as low as it is possible discuss for counselling.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Akhtarhusain, General & Family Physician