Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Dizzy, head hurts, vision weird, ear ache. Should I go to doctor?

I m feeling really dizzy, my head hurts terribly bad and my vision is being weird. All of this adding to my ear aches that have been really bad for about 3-4 months. Sorry that I can t explain any better, but I m only 17 and don t have a clue in the world as far as medical science. Should I go to my family doctor, or is it something that will pass over time?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Your ear ache is persistant for 3 - 4 months as you explained. Then why you did not consult your doctor all these time?
Dizziness, eye problems, tiredness etc are symptoms associated with some underlying causes and therefore you should not ignore these warning signs.
Consult your family doctor for further advice.
Good luck.
Answered: Wed, 21 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor