Dizzy and nauseous, pins and needles feeling in hands and forearms. What's causing this ?

Last week i woke up feeling dizzy and nauseous. My body started to shake and i started to feel pins and needles in my hands and forearms. I had a fever as well and had hot and cold flushes. I took some paracetamol for the fever and this seemed to help with the other symptoms as well. Today i had these symptoms come over me all of a sudden again. I have been feeling a dizzy, nauseous and my diaphram has been very tender to touch. I have not vomited. But this dizziness and nausia comes upon me suddenly, lingers for a while and then goes away.This has happened twice in the last two weeks. Any idea of what s causing this? I also wear hard contact lenses . My vision isnt the best. Not sure if this could be contributing to the dizziness, because when i look around it sometimes seems as though the room moves with me.
Tue, 13 Aug 2013