Dizziness with head hurting and spinning

have anyone ever had a problem with dizziness or with ur head hurting and spinning can any one help me ?
Thu, 22 Sep 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
's  Response
Yes I have had the same thing almost 2 months now the headaches just miserable everyday I could be doing school work and I would have to stop and I would go into my room shut off all the lights in the house crawl in my bed and hope that rest works except my vision turns double and sometimes I will faint and I do not have low blood sugar or low blood pressure and I do not have stress and I do exercise I went to a doctor last month and he thought it was gynecological issues do you have issues with your menstruation I know I am not a doctor but I hope this helps and wish me luck I am to see an OB/GYN soon.
Dietitian & Nutritionist Ms. Ketki's  Response
Check your blood pressure and sugar levels.

R u under stress? not exercising?

ketki_foodcorner@yahoo.com