Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Dizziness, sickly feelings, lightheadedness, fainted sometimes. Blood tests normal. What could this be?

Hi, I m 20 years old and have a 15 month old son. About 9 Months ago i started getting slight dizziness and sickly feelings, did not happen all the time but i still visited my GP. He done blood tests which all came back fine. But now it is getting a lot worse, happening everyday, i am nearly always feeling sick and light headed, i have even passed out on a couple of occasions, i was just wondering if you had any ideas on what this could be? I m trying to be a good mum and look after my little boy but constantly feel ill and really struggling to keep it at bay? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your query. You did consult your GPand he felt you are alright. Your GP might have came to a conclusion after taking so many factors into consideration like age, physical state, pathological evidences, general examination over and above stress level you might have.

You have a child and you are trying to look after the kid very well. Alongwith this there might be other family duties and other things you take care of. I think you are stressed a lot and that created some tiredness which resulted in light headedness and vertigo feeling. Realizing it, you might have felt that it might be serious and became anxious. Anxiety caused it to appear more often and made it worse. I sincerely hope so.

You went to your GPand he told you are alright. He knows you better than us. You should believe him for now and relax. Take proper rest for a couple of days and don't be serious about this problem. Be active mentally and take rest physically. If the symptoms persist even after this, consult GP again and he may refer you to a specialist.

Hope I am able to answer your query. Availble for further clarifications.
Good luck.
Answered: Wed, 28 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor