Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Dizziness, palpitation, heartburn after meals. Diagnosed UTI. Possibility of blocked artery or infection?

I am 18 year old, fit, execising female. I had been having palpitations and dizziness ( vertigo like sensations) after meals (especially dinners) One night I woke up with strong beats and there were also some really strong beats like thumps that left me breathless for a moment. (I still have them) There were also indigestion/ heartburn (burning and making gas/burping) I went to a cardiologist , made ECG, Echo, Holter and Blood test and he said it was all normal. Yesterday,again after dinner my head started spinning more and continued till morning. I was concerned so I went to the health facility of my university. After some tests, (urinal test) I have been diagnosed with urinal tract infection. I haven t taken any medicines yet but right now I have coming-going pain-like sensations in the middle of my chest, in addition to the faint uncomfortable sensation under my left arm (rib area) (before and after dinner) Also my left arm is kind of numb around my elbow and forearm (but i think this could be related to the blood test) The doctor at the health facility said there could be a problem with a vulva , but I don t understand how since echo was said to be okay. He also said my dizziness could be related with my ears. I don t know what is wrong but I am really concerned. Is there a possibility of a heart attack or a blocked artery? Or are these all because of the infection going on in my body?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for using Healthcaremagic as an forum for your Questions..
Answer to your Question...
After Reading your Case

Its related to Cardiac Problems
I will suggest you to Check yourself by good cardiologist & consult with him regarding your problem
Do whole body checkup
MRI,CTSCAN,ECG,EEG, Lipid Profile, etc
Till then Avoid Work that will give you pain

All the Best & Take Care

With Regards

Dr. Sumeet Pardeshi

Answered: Fri, 28 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor