Dizziness, pain in left temporal area, radiates around ear, fever. Causes for symptoms?

My daughter had been experiencing dizziness and then pn on the left side of her temporal area that radiates around her ear back to her face. She also had fever for a week that ranged betwen 100.5 and 101. The fever is gone but the pn and dizziness is still there. I took her to the doctors and everything was clear of ear infection or sinus .
Mon, 23 Sep 2013
Welcome to HCM
Greetings of the day
Namasthe
Such kind of pain is common in children following upper respiratory infection. Give her steam inhalation and chewing gum will help as it will relieve the block of eustachian tube (tube connecting middle ear and the throat)