Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Dizziness, headaches, deviated nasal septum. Using nasal spray, inhalation. Surgery required?

Hi I am XXXXX. I am suffering from dizziness , irritation around the head with headache, irritations in the cheeks, and fatigued, can t read things for a long time. I have seen a doctor. he gave me antibiotics, antihistamine, nasal spray , advice for nasal inhalation of warm water. He said i have DNS problem. Now he is telling me to do surgery. I am tensed about the surgery and in confusion whether it will be fully cured.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Headache,Dizziness and irritation around head are all symptoms of DNS,that is deflected nasal septum.Surgery is the only definitive way to get rid of symptoms.I would suggest you to go for surgery.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Tue, 5 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor