Dizziness, feeling pale and sick, heavy eyes, loss of balance

Hi, i am a 12 year old girl and i would like to have some information or help . Im going to explain what i want help about; I keep getting dizzy heads, sometimes i go pale and feels sick, i always want to close my eyes even if im not tired. Sometimes i feel like im going to fall and loose my balance. Ive recently had my ears checked, its nothing to do with them! Please can i have help?!
Fri, 25 May 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
At this age the most likely cause for your dizziness is low haemoglobin ( Hb)value.You have to get your blood checked for HbpercentageIf low it requires iron replacement therapy.Your symptoms suggest this.You will need to consult a physician with the results of the test.
ENT Specialist Dr. Sreenivas's  Response
hi
welcome to healthcaremagic

getting pale during giddiness needs to be further evaluated at the earliest
pl consult a general physician so as to have a complete general checkup and also of the heart

keep us posted on your further consultations so that others are also benefitted

regards