Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Dizziness, fatigue, off balance. Had hysterectomy. Family history of stroke. Can I request MRI and X-ray?

I had a hysterectomy 2 months ago.I have been feeling dizzy,fatigued,off balance at times. I rally have not had the chance to really recuperate.After two weeks I was up and about,being a single Mother.I worry If I might be having a stroke .I m 45 years old.Our biological health history has had strokes,anyerisms, stomach cancer . When I go to the Doctor can I request an MRI ,maybe a full bodied xray?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You seem to be rather anxious!?
You can ask anything - but the doctor may not comply! - he has to be convinced...

You have to look at simple and common things first - like anaemia and Ear problem. Check your blood pressure. See blood sugar, have an ECG. If there are no clues and still you are suffering, then Neurological opinion and MRI+ MRA will be a god idea.

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Wed, 14 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor