Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Dizziness, ear hurts and weird feeling in head

Hi, Let me explain about my whole problem. About a month ago, i started feeling dizzy. The dizziness is not that bad now but these few days i am experiencing right ear pain, i m not sure if it s the inner ear that s hurting. But I think it s somewhere in my ear near my throat . And Inside my head near my right ear i have this weird feeling, It feels like it s hurting but not those migraines or headaches kind. It s those neck-ache kind of pain but it s inside my head. Thanks in advance for the explanation and advice.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  695
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You can have some ear infection or mastoid infection.At times due to problem in throat or ear the tube that is connecting both gets blocked and you have this kind of problem.Take light diet,avoid too much of cold and spicy foods.You can take steam inhalation.If not proved you need to see ent surgeon.bye.
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor