Dizziness and getting burnt smell, had a mass removed and complete hystorectomy

age 46, female: i had a mass removed and complete hystorectomy in november 2010, two weeks after i began to have dizzyness, light headed, and now the smell of burnt oil like from an automobile. I have been told it may be vertigo and have been taking meclazine 25 mg three times a day. This isn t helping. i get dizzy from as little as just looking down to get some from my purse, turning my head left or right just to look at paper for phone numbers to transfer calls at work. I have noticed at night, it is worse if i turn to my left side to sleep. Hope you can help, any suggestion s. Please help.
Fri, 13 May 2011