Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Dizziness Took Revitalization. Pain under abdomen. Overy exploded. Did operation. Serology test done. Typhi o and h?

Hi .. I am reporting on my wife situation. while we were engaged she had Dizziness at the time of her final exams. she is young born in 1994. later on , we got married 9 months ago .. she wanted to have baby and she went to a doctor who prescribed her some Revitalization of pregnancy . after she finished it .. we were in bed and after intercourse she suddenly started to shout from pain under the abdomen. ran to the hospital .. they said there is internal blood and we will have to do operation. they did an operation , opened her abdomen and said there was blood, it might be because the body couldn't stand the amount of revitalization and an overy exploded.
Anyway, one week later she was home .. suddenly she had revitalization. very strong one with hard breath. took her to hospital again .. they found nothing .. and then a doctor prescribed her to get Stunarone tables for 5 days. The doctor also asked for blood test .. the result of the serology test was
rucella : negative, x19 1/320, s.typhi (o) 1/160 and s.typhi (h) 1/320. now after taking the medicine Stunarone for 5 days she became fine in terms of the dizzeness ( while she got cold and flu ). I wanted to give her body rest from medications as she took many antibiotics after the exploratory operation ..5 days later ( today) she woke-up with dizzeness again. What is the problem with the dizzeness ? is it related to the S .Typhi o and h ? do you suggest we start the medication for this ?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand you situation and that you and your wife may have problems with conception. I do not believe that the dizziness is related to the surgery or the medications. It is also probably not the s typhi o or h that is causing her to be this way. I also think that you need to advise your wife to have better hygiene, daily routine and lifestyle. Adequately hydrating yourself will help. I think that you need to visit with a doctor regarding IVF treatment if you want to have kids. It would most likely be successful.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Fri, 10 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor