Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Disturbed menstrual cycle. Have PCOS. Dine 35, cerophene, colmid not effective. Laproscopy suggested. Any other option?

hello dr i m 34 yrs old. igot married 1 nd half year ago. when i was 27 yrs old my menstral cycle disturbed when ever i dont take medician menses don t release. which problem present till now, drs told me that i hv pcos nd i hv taken lots of medician e,g dine 35, cerophene ,colmid, family plianing tebles, but all medician non effective for me. now dr suggest me surgery which called laparoscopy , plzz tell it is better for me or not,, or tell me if i hv an other option,.... plzzzz help me... becouse i m suffering this problem from 7 years.... till now....
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.
Laproscopy is one of the investigation protocol for infertility.
Since you have not conceived with so many medications, your Gynecologist wants to rule out other causes of infertility by doing a laproscopy.
There is no harm in getting it done.
Try to reduce your weight if you are obese.
It will make a lot of difference.
Hope this helps.
Dr Nilofer
Answered: Sun, 21 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor