Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Distended stomach after previous childbirth. Looks like pregnant. Having back pain. Suggestions?

I had my last child 7 years ago since that time my stomach has never gone back to how it should have. I get alot of lower back and upper back pain and if i am out i have to sit down and rest often before i can walk some more. People ask me if i am pregnant. Mind you I do look like i am 6-7 months pregnant. I dont know what to do, its been getting me down for so many years. I am a single mother of 40 years old. with two children 12 & seven years respectively.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Spine Surgeon 's  Response
thank you for sharing your problem.
It could be that your lower back has arched forward more than it should due to slippage of back bone called spondylolisthesis. So please get xray of your lower back and revert to me
thank you
Answered: Thu, 27 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor