Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Discomfort, pain under ribs on right side. Taken Ibuprofen, Paracetamol. No relief. Possibility of endometriosis, treatment?

Hi Since friday i have been suffering from discomfort/ pain just under the ribs on my right side. Im taking ibroprofen buy this doesnt seem to ease it have also tried paracetamol , which has much the same effect. Im 32 years old with a 4 year old son. my partner & i have been trying for another baby for 11 months now, my gp thinks i may have endometreosis as have had classic symptoms. i have bin struggling with my weight just recently, have been doing slimming world b & lost almost 3 stone but have struggled for a few months now. im quite active & go to the gym at least twice a week. Hope u can give me some reasiranve as getting a little worried now. thanks
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  66 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor