Discomfort in lower left abdominal quadrant, feels like pressure, eased with Kefirs, later had green tinged mucus BM. Cause?

I have had discomfort in my lower left abdominal quadrant for some time. It is not really painful but more like discomfort. At most it reaches, maybe, a two on a pain scale . It sort of feels like a pressure. Probiotics were recommended. Since I drank a few Kefirs, things seem better. However, after the first Kefir I had a small amount of green tinged mucus bm (mostly mucus, very little bm)...I still think I feel a little better...but what does the mucus mean?
Tue, 26 Mar 2019