Discomfort in head, neck and chest. Burping, pulling sensation. Help

For about a month, I been feeling a severe discomfort starting with a weird sensation in the back of my head, to discomfort in my neck, to the top of my chest, to the SEVERE discomfort in the lower part of my chest between my breast , to my upper abdomen and its in a straight line. I have been burping a lot also. I am also constipated. Haven’t used the restroom in about 2 days and I’ve been eating a lot. When I sit up straight and breath I can feel a pulling sensation from my throat all the way down to the bottom of my chest. One time when I was sleeping the chest discomfort got so severe that I thought I was having a heart attack . I got up and went to the rest room and had a bowel movement and the pain slowly went away after that. I went to the hospital and they did a chest xray , blood test, stomach xray, and ekg and all came back normal. I am not taking any medicines right now. I posted on another health website and somebody said that I might have vagus nerve irritation. I havent took any medicine except gas x, and tums for the burping. Can someone please help.
Tue, 26 Mar 2019