Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Discomfort in chest, heaviness, tightness besides shoulder. Taking lilo tablet, suggestions?

My total chlorestrol level is 236. I have problems like uncomfort in the chest all the time, heaviness in chest, tightness besides my shoulder, my neck also pains. I feel tired all the time I pent for breathe after climbling staircaise. All my normal day to day activities ase also hampered due to this chest uncomfort all the time along with tiredness & shortness of breathe. What should I do my doctor has advised me to take Lilo 10mg tablet is it ok or are there any side effects??
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I think you can take the cholesterol med. This isn' t likely to help you symptoms any. You need to undergo either a exercise stress test or a thallium stress test. You also could benefit from an echocardiogram.
Answered: Tue, 18 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor