Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Discomfort around the base of the head of my penis

Hi, I have a slight problem around my penis area. For around 2 weeks now, I have been getting quite alot of pain around the base of the head of my penis. Before and during sex. Once my foreskin is pulled back where the skin rolls up I have been getting small cuts kind of like paper cuts but a little wider around the outside of my penis. These cuts are quite painful and sting quite alot. They heal after a week of no masturbation or sex. But the the skin becomes very very tight and once i try to pull back / or my foreskin comes back these cuts break through again ( like cracked lips) and the area becomes quite swelled and red for a few days. Im wondering if theirs anything i can do. This has never happened before and only occured in the past few months. Im 20 years old and only had a handful of sexual partners and have been tested for chlamydia and the results where negative (if that helps)

Asked On : Mon, 28 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  646
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Nothing to worry.consult the surgeon and get the circumcision done.Probably medicines are not going to work.
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor