Discomfort and mild pain around scar

CABG on 03/04/2007.till now discomfort and mild pain around scar of opretion.Can i use bike and join duty ?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
You can do exercise only as you can tolerate as you are the best judge of your own body. its also depend on kind of job you do? if desk job you can resume after 2 months of surgery. make sure you use vitamin E cream on scare and give little massage that will prevent bulge of scare tissue between you skin and sternum. Use bike after 3 months of surgery and ride slowly . you also need to discuss all of these with your own surgeon. Spartan