Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Discharged on vagina outside in lips of vagina, missed periods. Can be pregnant ?

Hello Sir. Sir I have a confusion... once time I sex with my girl, we didnot get intercourse. stil she is vergin. i have never inserted my penis in her vagina . one day i discharged on her vagina outside in lips of vagina. my penis were at her pubic hairs and I discharged. semen goes in her vagina lips and in clothes. Now her periods are stoped. I am confused adn also she. please tell me in this way can she pregnent?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2016

Yes, she can be pregnant through this type of sexual activity even without penetration. Though it is completely depends on her ovulation time/ fertile days.

Here, I suggest her to wait at least 7 days for period and if she does not get it, she must do a home pregnancy test or blood for beta HCG test to confirm pregnancy. After getting result, you must consult with her doctor for suggestive measures.

In case of negative pregnancy test, she may need to proceed some other investigation like USG lower abdomen, thyroid profile and other hormone assay to rule out underlying pathology.

Avoid stress, take healthy diet with iron supplements, control body wt, maintain genital hygiene and take a sound sleep.

Be well and take care.
Answered: Thu, 23 Oct 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor