Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Discharge of pus from pubic area, shaving area using an old rusty blade, tea tree oil for cleaning

I know I shouldn t have but I trimmed my crotch are with an old, sort of rusty razor ...I had a horrible itch for days and then, it went away after I used tea tree oil diluted by water to clean. Now, I m noticing I have discharge-what s wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  159
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
It seems to be infection.Stop using home remedies. Clean the area with medicated soap and mob it dry thereafter. Apply neosporin powder to the affected area. Take a short course of antibiotics. Ensure that the infection comes under control and that it does not progress. If you feel it is worsoning then consult a general surgeon in order to rule out its progression to necrotisisng fascitis.
Answered: Fri, 2 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor