Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Disc location treatment c6 c5 in ayurvedic

my daughter is suffering from disc dislocation c6 c5.kindly iwant to know the contact address fof the ayurveda doctor in bangalore
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  295
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hi charumathi,
i go through your daughters problem its on cervical area c5and c6
it needed proper treatment .
if time permits for you u can come to kerala at our place we can offer panchakarma not simply kateevasthi? pps+abyanga and yogavasthy everything can do rt nw i refer one doctor ISWER BHAT FRO BANGLORE
I will give you his no his wife also ayurveda doctor
me dr christy
my no is 09895313720
Answered: Sat, 21 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear charumathi ji
Ayurveda offers excellent recovery in such cases. You can look for any Panch karma centre around you where Kati vasti is the main treatment in this procedure medicated oil is kept over site of bulge for about half an hour daily. Along with this I prescribe Triodashang guggul and punarnava guggul . avoid weight lifting and have some rest. Details can be worked after full history.
Answered: Mon, 16 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor