Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Disc bulge that hurts all the time, losing weight consistently, always tired. What do you think ?

I have disc buldge, however it hurts all the time, whether I m sitting, standing, or laying down. I am also losing weight consistently. I am 53 years old, my height is 5 4 and my current weight is 105. I used to weight 119 pounds. I m always tired and have no energy for anything. I took a thyroid test which came out negative. What do you think? AAAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi, dear disc buldge is at what level....? generally it sarts slowly due to swellin of the vertebre and due to pressure of that the disc starts buldging to posterior side and sometimes if its not corrected at time may lead to herniation of disc..classicla homoeopathy can help you for a permanet relif from this because it is due to some ailment in your mind after which you had this....hope you will get well soon
Answered: Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor