Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Disc bulge, cdosc bulge, spinal stenosis, have constant severe pain in lower spine area with arthritis, difficulty in sitting and walking, diagnosed as sacroiliac joint dysfunction. Should I get a second opinion?

I have arthritis in my lower spine area, I have had chronic pain from this, I fell about a week ago, Could this be a fracture? It s severe pain exactly where my arthritis is located, and also goes up to my disc in lumbar that is bulging. Don t know the number but I know it s lumbar. I also have t disc bulge and cdosc bulge, along with spinal stenosis . I went to the er, the dr didn t take any X-rays , did no diagnostics whatsoever, except ask me some questions, and Said I had sacroiliac joint dysfunction. But I ve been doing research And that is not where the pain is located. Just need to know, Should I get a second opinion. I m in constant severe pain. Hurts to sit, walk, The inflammation has gone down from that first day, wich is good, cause I hurt so bad I could almost not walk at all I came in the er with a cane and they lapsed at me, I am only 30 so that s maybe why they don t take any time with me. Just don t want to end up with another chronic problem,
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Hi first of all don't worry and don't waste time. Visit a spine surgeon. He will suggest xray lumbosacral spine and pelvis ,and a MRI. Looks like you are having lumbosacral sprain. Get it evaluated for a correct diagnosis and definitive treatment. Good luck.
Answered: Sat, 26 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor