Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Dipression for obse health( confused btween 2 personality), please suggest

I m living with two personalities in me from last 10 years of my life....i m so height is 5 feet but weight is 78 i have to talk with my frndz matching up with my image....dats y i behave so funny....but actually i have a great personality in me.....but i cant express it.....dats my problem actually...i extremely need ur help sir.....i m female age is 21...i have no pimples....i know i should reduce fat....but there are lots of problems dat i cant do it.....
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
ur worry ur tentions ur anxiety r ut enemies .leave them through them far away from u , forget the whole world , dont think that wt others think about u , u u u u ur a unique in ur own no body caan b u , god has created each one of us with some psitives and some negatives , no 1 if perfect.if u go on looking at ur negative aspects only and getting depresed then ur a fool , common grow up , god has given u so many qualities u can do wonders , find our ur good qualities and work on them u will do great .
Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
You can visit a counselor and talk about your problems, in person. Its not possible to discuss evrything on a forum like this.
Inability to express your emotions isnt an uncommon problem. Lot of ppl face this, but with time, little effort, some help form friends/family/conselor , one can overcome this.
For weight loss, I am sure you must have googled eveything by all you need is a little motivation.
Set small , simple goals, like losing 1 kg per month. I am sure this would be feasable.
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor