Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Digestive issues, fat balls in the body that pain on pressing. Any remedy?

hi i am mumtaz ali from pakistan sindh. sir i have digestion problem,thats why i m also suffering gastric problem and after these problems some fat ball/dots in my body had appeared and they r troubling me when i press them.....and im really worried about them i want to melt them any way so please tell me some natural way....thanks
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hallo Mumtaz, there is no medical connection between digestive problems and fat lumps on your body(if these are fat lumps). So in all probability these are two different problems. If you are suffering from Lipomata (fat lumps) , the only way of getting rid of them is having them surgically removed and there is no medicine that can "melt" them away. It is important for you to see a doctor to diagnose your problems and help with a treatment plan.
Answered: Mon, 18 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor