Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Diffuse disc bulge in L4-L5, enlarged testicle, less fluid in scrotum. Related symptoms?

Sir, i am diagonosed to be having diffuse disc bulge in l4-l5 and l5-s1 levels. Recently i noticed that one of my testes is really bulky than the other (right) and it also has lesser fluid in the scrotum . Could it be the effect of the disc bulge (problem with any nerve) or should i consult any other doctor. Please reply. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

The testis problem is not related to the herniated disc. I recommend you consult an andrologist.

Dr Ahmad

Answered: Sat, 6 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor