Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Difficulty speaking, visited ENTs. Suggestion?

i am 52 years of age and from past 3 month i am finding difficulty in speaking. previously i was under impression that it is due to cough , but i was visited bombay and shown to ENT surgeon with no findings. Now from past 7 days i am admitting in BHU in varanasi UP under neoro physician, they investigated with rare disease and said that the medicine brought from bombay. and now i am not able to speak properly and they said day by dat it is incresing and refered me to DR. B.S.Singhal at Bombay hospital. Please suggest the way.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response

I am also concerned about you , but it is difficult for me to tell what you have without examining you!! could you please tell the name of the condition they are suspecting and why you have been referred to Dr singhal? maybe then i will be in a better position to help you.
Answered: Thu, 20 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor