Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Difficulty retracting penis foreskin when penis is erect, severe pain, partial erection. Treatment options?

I have problems concerning foreskin retraction. It is affecting my sexual life. When flaccid I have no problem retracting foreskin. However when erect I usually can t. Unless I m engaging in sexual activities with other people of the opposite sex and they do it. I have also noticed several things. First of all it hurts a lot, secondly my head turns dark purple, and thirdly my penis never reaches full length, as if not enough blood were circulated. Sometimes I find it hard to pull the skin back. What can I do to improve the situation. Unfortunately this is influencing my sexual life incredibly.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on what you have described it appears that you have what is celled as Phimosis.In view of your problems It will be better if you get circumcised .Please consult some surgeon who will perform the surgery under local anesthesia.This will solve your problem for forever.
Answered: Thu, 13 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor