Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Difficulty pulling penis skin, painful. Need for surgery?

Hello Sir,i have a problem in pulling the skin of my penis to bring out my penis. My friends told me that it should easily come out. Sometimes I forcefully bring out my penis by pulling the skin stongly but sir it pains so much when the penis enlarges. Sir please guide me, is there is any need for surgery. My friends affraid me that its a major problem. Can d problem solve by taking medicines, if yes than sir please give me the name of the medicines."
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have whatis called Phimosis.
There is no medical treatment for Phimosis.
Please consult qualified General Surgeon or Urologist for clinical examination.
You need to get circumcised under local anaesthesia.
Do not worry this is a simple surgery carried out as a patient procedure and offers permanent cure.
Answered: Sun, 14 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor