Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Difficulty passing urine, have controlled cholesterol. Help?

Hi Iam a female 46 years old I have a difficulty in passing my urine .When I pee I need to wait and I pee like drops.It was not like blood pressure or any other problem.I have a controlled cholestrol level. By the way ,I have been taking over counter B complex ,vitamin Tablets since last 10-12 months. Thank you so much for the answer.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear madam,

I think you need to consult a nephrologist and get your USG abdomen to see if there is any obstruction .

Dr. Shruti
Answered: Mon, 30 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor