Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Difficulty maintaining erection. Solution?

hi i m 29 years old man and i have problem with sex the problem is in normal time my penis stand properly but when i want to do sex with girls it does not stand and some water comes in my penis and it is difficult to stand ...because of this my sex activity is become can u tell me a solution and treatment please.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Jaideep
Thank you for getting in touch with us. As I see, you have been having erectile dysfunction. As your young age, these problems are usually psychological and out of fear. If it happens once with an individual, a fear sets in and then that person is not able to experience a proper erection again. As you have mentioned, you have no problems with erection during masturbation and this problem arises only during sex. Therefore, we would recommend you to relax and get the fear out of your mind. If it still persists, you can get in touch with your Doctor who might conduct some tests if the need arises. But just remember that we think its the fear which is holding you back. Hope this helped.
Dr. Gagandeep Dhillon
Answered: Wed, 12 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor