Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in penile retraction after fungal infection. Advised with norflox. Suggestions?

Hello SIR , i once had bacterial or fungal ( probably ) infection in my penis skin . Consulted dermatologist , but is anti bacterial medicine didnt worked and at that time my fore skin became tight , i was unable to retract , for 10 days , then i consulted physician , he advised me norflox which treated me 80 percent of retraction problem. again after 20 or 25 days my fore skin became tight n i can only retract when my penis is at its minimum size. even a slight erection unables me retract foresking
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Answers:  3 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
On reading your problem, I am able to understand that you are having a condition called PHIMOSIS
(not able to retract the skin) The commonest cause is Balanitis (inflammation of glans Penis). As the history of infection is there I have to conclude you had balanitis - usually the other causes of phimosis are not associated with infection. If you are not able to retract the foreskin the particles secreted in between glans penis and fore skin called smegma could not be cleaned.
Circumcision is indicated along with relevant investigation to rule out other causes.
In between sex is not advised to prevent further damage & pain
Best Wishes
Answered: Fri, 4 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Sexologist Dr. Ambekar's  Response
Dear slave4gals85, IF you are getting problem with retraction and it pains after erection then best option is to get rid off it . permanently a general surgeon will best person to consult and after examination he may advice you is circumcision . get it done will help you permanently. Don"t get afraid off in any way,
Answered: Sat, 5 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
hello slave4gals85
i think you should medicine mupirocin for application .
ofloxacin plus ornidazole combination for 5-7 days twice daily.
Answered: Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor