Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in losing weight, had lost weight immensely after a course. Life style modifications and exercise?

Dear doctor, I am 33yrs old woman with a 5 yrs kid, my height is 157 cm and my weight is 80 kg, 7 months back I went to vlcc to loose weight ,I lost again I gained, as I start already walking on trade mill for 45 min in average speed of 5 km /hr,what else easy step I could take to loose at least 20 kg weight with modified life style and exercise
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
apart from walking you have to monitor what you are need not cut breakfast,lunch or dinner,but you have to cut out sweets,oily and spicy food,junk food like pizzas. occassionally you can have them but on that day ensure that you exercise little more.drink adequate amounts of water.include more of vegetable salads,sprouts in your diet.
Answered: Wed, 23 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor