Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in conceiving, taken susten, injection. What can be done?

Dr i plannin for baby last 6.7 month but i can t susess i cansult one dr she did my intarnal altra repot was very good again dr say to me come after 2 days i will check you by intarnal altra sound egg fatilize or not she say my egg was fatilized then give me one injectin and and said to me taking susten200 useing after intarcourse keep in vagina but at last i am not susess give me best idea
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Your doctor is right please get the egg release tested by follicular growth scan. Have intercourse from the day eggs are about to release. You have a good chance of getting pregnancy.

This method is not 100 % sure. You have to try few more cycles in the same way. You will get pregnant.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor