Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in conceiving, recommended tube testing, advised Ubiphene, B-long F. Suggestion?

hi this is Asima from chennai, 3yrs completed of my marriage. am planning from last 1 yr but i cant able conceive, i went for a doctor, she told me to have Ubiphene -100, B-long F, M2 tonic. And told for tube testing, am very scared of ths for this tscan. some of my frnd told its very painful. u tell me doctor wat shall i do.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
If your all other investigations are normal and semen analysis of your husband is also normal, testing patency of fallopian tube is very important for investigating infertility. Patency of tubes is checked by 2 ways. One by laparoscopic means in which no pain is felt as the procedure is done under general anaesthesia. Second way of testing the patency of fallopian tubes is by injecting the dye and shooting the x ray film. This procedure is done without any anaesthesia and is not very painful. You can go for it without any hesitation.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Fri, 15 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor