Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in conceiving, partner has watery sperm. What is the remedy?

hi. me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 8 months now. well, not exactly trying but we don t use protection as were happy if it does happen. I had a miscarriage middle 2 years ago - baby was my ex partners. anywho, we re both really wanting to bring a little one into the world but I m starting to think there s something wrong with me, because of the miscarriage or him. his sperm is quiet watery And clear and I m worried he may be infertile. I m too nervous to ask him to go get it checked as he d be so upset at the thought of not being able to have kids. is there any tips and tricks to fall pregnant faster and why could it be that he s sperm is the way it is? am I worrying for no reason ?
Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.
You had conceived 2 years back from your ex partner so it is unlikely that anything is wrong with you .Both of you have to be frank enough to discuss this among st yourselves and consult Infertility Clinic .If you are scared to suggest to your husband to get his semen Analysis done then you can take help of elders in your family or some trusted friends.If some abnormality is detected in your husband's semen analysis It can be treated with medicines.So do not worry and have a Good Luck.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor